The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE class 12 board test results on its official site.
Understudies can check their outcomes online at cbse.nic.in. Understudies need to enter in their move number and school number focus number and concede card ID on the login page to check their outcomes.
Prior on June 26, CBSE educated the Supreme Court that the outcomes for the pending assessments will be set up based on understudy’s presentation in the past assessments and inner appraisals. The board additionally said that the understudies of Class twelfth will be given an alternative to show up in pending tests to improve scores after conditions are favorable.
Again Navodaya Vidhyalaya on the Top
The highest pass percentage in the CBSE 12 board results has been recorded by the Thiruvananthapuram region where 97.67% of students have passed. This is followed by Bengaluru and Chennai regions with 97.05 and 96.17 pass percentage respectively. Delhi West region is at the 4th position with 94.61% of students passing the exam and Delhi East has come 5th with a pass percentage 94.24%.
Among institutions, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas is on the TOP with 98.70% of students passing the exam. Kendriya Vidyalayas is second with 98.62% of students passing the exam.
According to the new evaluation plot discharged by the board, the aftereffects of the understudies of the two classes 10 and 12, who have finished all their CBSE board assessments, will be announced based on their presentation in the tests. It said that understudies who have showed up in multiple subjects in the board assessments, the normal of the imprints got in the best three performing subjects will be granted in the subjects whose assessments have not been directed.
For understudies who have showed up in the assessments in just three subjects, the normal of the imprints acquired in the best two performing subjects will be granted in the subjects whose assessments have not been directed.
CBSE twelfth outcomes 2020 Highlights:-
- CBSE discretionary test date and time will be declare later after interview with Central govt.
- Marks got by a competitor in the CBSE discretionary tests will be treated as last for the individuals who had picked to take these tests
- Students whose outcomes have been pronounced can likewise decide on CBSE discretionary tests, on the off chance that they wish so.
- CBSE will lead a discretionary assessment in the subjects whose assessments booked to be directed from 01st July to fifteenth July 2020 when conditions are favorable as evaluated and chosen by the Central Government.
- according to CBSE, with 88.78 percent spend rate this year for Class 12, the pass rate has expanded by 5.38 percent. A year ago, the pass rate was 83.40 percent.
- An aggregate of 87651 or 7.35 percent understudies have been put in Compartment list
- The quantity of understudies who scored >95% or more is 38686
- A sum of 157934 understudies have scored >90% or more this year.
- Institution-wise Comparative Performance 2020
CBSE 12th Result 2020: How to check result
- Visit the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the link for result 2020
- Key in the details as required on the login page that opens
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take a print out of the same
A tweet from CBSE
|1. Jawahar Navodaya vidyalaya||98.7|
|2. Kendriya Vidyalaya||98.62|
|3. Central Tibetan School Administration||98.23|
|5. Government Aided||94.56|